Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who You Are Test

I've been looking for this test for years! The last time I took this test, the results gave birth to nicknames for my best friend and I. Is she still out there? I know we will contect again, China. Chrystal misses you. You are still my soul sister even if we seem to have lost touch. I'll always remember the time you found my earring on that Atlantic City beach at dawn. I guess that's proof that we will always find each other, one day.

http://buenluz.blogspot.com/2009/02/relational-psychology-test.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl....its me China....How are you Crystal? Don't think that I don't think about you, I think of you often and often tell stories about my soul sister gone abroad!!!! Love to tell the story of how you did a total makeover before leaving to meet your new family and surprise your lover with your new look (you looked amazing anyway, anyhow...) I remember that earing...I still have it...so funny because just the other day was contimplating tossing it but could not part with it because it is a symbol of me and a dear friend. A friend for life not matter how much time goes on between words...I am thinking of you today and fondly missing you Crystal...have a great day and so glad we connected. Keep me posted. Love, China

    ReplyDelete